pen sizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aurrida

can anyone tell me how the size of a churchill/elgrand from bear tooth woods compares to csusa jr series.

do you have pictues that compare sizes, side by side?

are the churchills/elgrand the same as arizonans, bereahardwoods?

are they good quality?

thanks fr your time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Greg answered your size question with his link. As to quality, Berea is the parent company Beartoothwoods and ArizonaSilhouette are both Berea resellers so the kits from each place are the same quality.

aurrida

thanks both.

know the only problem i have is neither ArizonaSilhouette and Berea ship to europe. fortunately, beartoothwoods do BUT, they do not sell the closed end mandrels i want. can anyone help. thanks

rherrell

I make my own closed end mandrels. Page 14 of my tutorial on cartridge pens shows one way. I'm sure someone else will have another idea.
If you're really set on the mandrels from AS I'll be glad to get them for you, but shipping charges to me and then to you might be a killer.

aurrida

thanks rick i will check it out. what postal service would you use so i can calculate costs. oh and what tutorial?

rherrell

It would most likely be the USPS(United States Postal Service).I know that's what AS uses. The tutorial is on the home page under "cartridge pen".

Top Bottom