Pen sets inquiry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

saltwein

Does anyone do sets of pens that aren't really identical pens? I have a number of wooden pen boxes that are designed to hold two pieces, a pen and pencil set I assume. I don't do pencils and I don't like the idea of doing matched pieces (goes against my promo).

What I had in mind was a set that was made of similar woods but done with two different kits, a roller ball and a fountain pen or something on this nature. Sound too weird?

Regards, Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,

I do roller/fountain often. Pen/letter openner ar nice combo too. Red and black refill pens with red and black wood are nice combe fo teacher or accountant. Two fountain pens with different nibs (one thin and one broad or one caligraphy nib etc.... Nothing is weird..... it's art and imagination[:D]

Alfred

wudnhed

Maybe you could do fountain/roller combo of the same kit but with different woods or materials that way they look like a set but are very different.

KenV

Similar but different works well to provide visual or tactile differences. I like similar with beads on one and a different feel/shape to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom