Pen refils

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I have made a number of pens that I've gifted to family and friends. Now, several of them are out of ink and I quite frankly don't know which refils to tell them to order. I'm specifically interested in the following pens

Jr. Gent
Baron
Jr. Statesman - I assume that it's the same as the Jr. Gent
Zen
Jr. Retro - Again, I assume that it would be that same as the Jr. Gent

Is there a chart somewhere that lists the different pen kits and the appropriate refils?

Thanks in advance for your assistance with this.

Jim Smith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

witz1976

I believe all those you mentioned are rollerballs, so you can use various types of refills. Most will probably recommend Schmidt's 5888, but you can be cheap and use the pilot G-2 styles as well...I believe. (I know someone will correct me if I am wrong):eek::biggrin:

tim self

I believe all those you mentioned are rollerballs, so you can use various types of refills. Most will probably recommend Schmidt's 5888, but you can be cheap and use the pilot G-2 styles as well...I believe. (I know someone will correct me if I am wrong):eek::biggrin:

You are absolutely correct, the Pilot G-2 will fit. They do not write quite as well as the Schmidt's but will work fine. Plus, the option for fine or medium point.

alphageek

Former Moderator
You can get fine or medium point in the schmidts too.
I can vouch for all the Jrs and the Zen.. These fit for sure, and I 'think' the baron too.

These nicer pens are the only ones I typically tell people they can't find as easy as the cross or parkers, but then again I tell them that I can get them better refills for all the pen types (especially now that private reserve makes the better parker!) I've never tried the G2, but then again I try and put the best possible refill in my top end pens.

One option:

http://exoticblanks.com/index.php?p...ategory_id=29&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

Top Bottom