Pen Refill Source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKF

Hello All:

Can someone inform me of a good source for refills. I need Parker style ballpoint, and either Schmidt Rollerball 888, or Hauser 777. Thanks for any and all information.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

All of our suppliers sell refills for the pens we make. Office supply places like Office Max or Office Depot also have refills for our kits...brand names and and non brand names. For the rollerballs, any refill will work as long as the profile and length of the refill is the same. An ocassional group buy will show up for refills. Good luck. Do a good turn dailyu!
Don
Originally posted by DKF
<br />Hello All:

Can someone inform me of a good source for refills. I need Parker style ballpoint, and either Schmidt Rollerball 888, or Hauser 777. Thanks for any and all information.

Try Arizona Silhouette. Also, Bear Tooth Woods. And Woodturningz. And Craft Supplies USA. They pretty much all have them. You might also want to check w/ Hut Products. They have good prices, but their order system leaves a bit to be desired (fax or mail only--no internet sales). Hope this helps.

Tom McMillan

Oh, Hut does have a good internet ordering site now---apparently it is fairly new (just got their new catalog too) and my Son ordered from the internet site a couple weeks ago, and I just did an order there too---it's quite a nice site now: www.hutproducts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom