Pen Refill Chart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

nilsatcraft

OK- I've been digging through the archives and looked on various websites but I can't seem to find a good chart on the different refills available for different pens. We've had many customers ask for this so I thought I'd check to see if someone has already compiled one. I'm looking for a list of brand name alternatives that can be purchased at a local office store that includes part/model numbers so someone can walk into Staples, for example, and buy a refill or two for their Parker, Cross, Schmidt, etc. pen. Has anyone seen something like this? Thanks for your help- you guys are awesome!:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Nils,
I have never seen any or heard of any mentioned. I have heard several requests for Bushing cross references for a long time that never materialize. as well as several other "Lists" don't recall refills ever really making alot of noise. it would be nice to have. but also right off the top of my head it sounds like a difficult list to get. This is one place that would be a good place to start.
http://www.apenloversparadise.com/cross_access.shtml
I use to have anouther link to a refill source but can't seem to find it now. verifying that each refill will actully work in XXX pen would be a bugger. For example I know that the Pilot G2 Gel Ink refill will work in the Gent kits. therefore the Statesman, and I suppose the Jr's. I know this because it is what is in my Gent now.
maybe having a chart that gives the dimensions for the refills would be at least a workable start. If you actually get this together I'll volunteer to be a proof reader of the chart if you E-mail it to me:)
Would love to have one myself.
the Cross Style refills are easy as they are so recognizable. it's the parker and rollerball style that are a real pain.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
A chart like that would sure be helpful...heck, just a chart with all CSUSA pens listed and their respective refills would be nice to have all together in one place..!

amheck

I second (or third) the motion for some type of pen refill chart. I'm just beginning and it's quite confusing telling people which refills they'd need to get. I've mostly done the slimlines and variants thereof, and some places I see tell you to get a Parker refill, while other seem to mention a Cross refill.

Linster

I too would love to see some type of chart for refills. I know that the Parker Gel refills will fit in the Cigar pens. Don't know about rollerballs.

I'd also love to see a bushing chart comparison. Seems that similar kits should use the same bushings but each manufacturer has their own numbered bushing. Even the numbering system isn't consistant. Vary confusing, especially for a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom