Pen for Realtor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

A family member asked for a pen that is Real Estate related. I said to her that is asking for "A Lot". Not sure if I am getting involved as to the small issue of "How much will it cost" somehow never comes into play. And I would not charge her but the limit has expired. I did plenty for her in the past.
Anyway I'd like to have few suggestions in case my generosity comes up for air. Thank you, Frank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Engrave 6% but for you 2%. You may have noticed the other two objects on the pen rest for my mate, a penny with his birth year His change of occupation to big time Auditor for Defence prompted the wiper contact arm from a hard drive.

Peter.

Last edited:

KB8JXO

Been there, done that

Wood Pen Pro has a pen clip that fits Designer/Euro Pens. I have made a "few" pens for local real estate brokers using it, as my wife is the head of the local MLS office. - This is the only one I have found so far.

Real Estate Custom Pen Clip

WriteON

Wood Pen Pro has a pen clip that fits Designer/Euro Pens. I have made a "few" pens for local real estate brokers using it, as my wife is the head of the local MLS office. - This is the only one I have found so far.

Real Estate Custom Pen Clip

Very cool...perfect. But I will most likely not get involved....If I do I might glue a monopoly piece on a Pilot or Bic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom