Pen Pouches

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
If this should be posted elsewhere, I apologize and ask the Moderator to move it.

Several people have inquired about pen pouches, sources, and what pens would fit. Ernie from http://beartoothwoods.com/osc/ sent me the one pictured here to try. The Emperor fits in the pouch. It is a slightly snug fit, but very acceptable. The pouch is plastic lined as are the pen sleeves I have bought from Ernie as well as other suppliers. I do not think the plastic liner will affect a pen with a fully cured finish, but have no definite knowledge.

Ernie has them on his web site for $0.55 apiece or $9.99 for 20. This is a bit more than some prices mentioned, but does not have the $100 minimum order of another source.

As a disclaimer, I have no financial interest in Beartoothwoods, just a long-term satisfied customer.

2005121125743_Emperor%20With%20Pen%20Pouch.jpg

alamocdc

Thanks, Cav, I may have to give these a try! They are a about 10X higher than the sleeves I've been using, but they also look 10X nicer and the price is still not that bad. [;)]

Draken

If you order from the other site, and the order doesn't total $100, they simply tack on a $10 service fee. The minimum order would be one lot of 100, at $0.32 each, plus the service fee, totals $42 before shipping. Still cheaper per piece than listed above, assuming shipping fees to be similar. I have no business relations with either company, just provided another way of looking at this subject.

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom