pen plating

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

denny

I also have a question about pen plating. Is there a web site anywhere that goes over this.
Thanks Denny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

08K.80

I went to Classicnib and it's a little confusing.

A lot of the text needs justified. There are pictures without prices (Spring Blossom for one) and descriptions without pictures. The pages appear random and confusing.

There does seem to be a good selection of products.
The Tuscany looks nice.​

OKLAHOMAN

Kelly, anytime that were out of stock there will be no prices on the product. I don't know what needs justifing please let me know. We are hard at work on the new site and 100% of all issues we think will be taken care of. For instance we won't have to remove privs when out of stock as the site will now tell you quanities in stock. Take a look at Home (the working name for the site) and you'll see a world of difference.

08K.80

Sorry Roy. I clicked the website in your signature.
Yes, the new website is much better! I will be watching to see when it's finished.:wink:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
We already have component sets (kits) that you don't have to worry about the plating ever wearing off as they are solid materials and made in the US and more are coming.

I like the 'more are coming' part. :)
Hmmm, arrived today:biggrin:

Agreed. I think I've checked his page at least 3 times a day to find them but nothing yet.

Your wish is my command:wink:
Yea and all them folks trying to get me to fill my investment portfolio with silver because the prices is going to double or triple......they're smiling too.

Top Bottom