Pen and Pensil sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

I have been asked to make 4 sets of NICE pen and pencil sets. I don't care for the slimline sets. I know there are some sierra styles, but they are heavy I am told. Is there anything else out there that anyone knows about?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

The Penguin

You can do regular/hybrid/ultra cigar in pen/pencil set

if you want to do that - I suggest CALLING Berea and tell them what you want to do, as not all styles (platings) are available as pencils, and you'll need an adapter. They should be able to hook you up

wyone

I used the pencil adapter from Schmidt as well to make pen and pencil sets. I have used Wall Street 2 and Sierra sets. Both worked well. There was only one issue that was easily resolved using the directions in the library to drill out the transmission to 3/32. It is not even really drilling as I simply used the drill bit in my hand, so obviously the material I removed was very minor. I think any pen that uses a Parker style refill could have the Schmidt pencil adapter installed to change to a pencil.

The only issue is an eraser, which I have not figured out how to do with this conversion.

This is the pen and pencil set I made my Mother for Mother's day

Attachments

• Mom Set.jpg
    Mom Set.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 184

turncrazy43

Have you looked at the PSI Designer NT series? They are not bulky and are 7MM tube size with cross refills.

Top Bottom