Pen Pencil Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MrG_NY

Can anyone direct me towards any kits that I could make 3 matching (wood species) writing instruments. 1 pen and 2 pencils, .05mm and .07mm A friend of mine asked if I could make a matched set.

Greatly appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

One way to do this (and I don't know of any pen and pencil kits that are specifically designed to your requirements) ....

There are some kits that allow you to replace the ink refill with a pencil refill cartridge.

It might be the case (but I don't know) that cartridges in both the 0.5mm and 0.7mm sizes are available.

One kit that offers (or, at least, offered in the past) some of this is the El Grande. I remember making both pen and pencil versions, but I don't remember what size the pencil lead was. As I recall, the operation mechanism was of the twist type.

magpens

Michale Greco,

The Mistral ballpoint pen, 0.7mm pencil and 0.5mm pencil would make an ideal set for you, and seems to be a complete match for your requirements. . All are twist action.

Best to go to the BeaufortInk website to get further details ...

Beaufort Mistral high end pen kits.

Then check with TurnersWarehouse to see if you can buy all from Chad who is a great guy to deal with.

I am glad to be now aware of this set, thanks to Fred above.

Top Bottom