Pen Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

I have to put in a good word for PSI today. I ruined a center band on a Slimline Pro while taking it apart. I had to take it apart because I assembled it with out the clip. I know I am the only one who has done this I THINK . The Slimline Pro has the plastic click mechanism between the center band and the Finial. It's almost imposable to take it apart with out ruining the band with a pliers. So I called PSI and she was very helpful with my problem. She sent a new center band in the mail at no charge. I couldn't believe it. I also three weeks ago ordered a E32 collet chuck from them and that was great also. I just had to say they were great.

Last edited:

DurocShark

I've had a similar experience with them replacing parts that were ruined through no fault of theirs.

They're good people.

Rangertrek

Ditto

I have also had good experience with PSI. I had two kits with missing parts, they replaced, no charge. I also had a transmission with a metal part obstructing the inside. Did not notice this until I had assembled the pen (**bad words). PSI sent 2 new trannys and replaced the kit!
My experience with thier customer servive has been very good.

Top Bottom