Pen mill sharpening - unsolicited plug

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMisiaszek

I just received two pen mills I sent a couple of weeks ago to be sharpened by Paul Huffman, a member of this group. I learned about Paul from posts by others at this website. The two mills were basket cases that I sent to him just in case he could breath new life into them. Several ill-advised and unskilled previous sharpening attempts had seriously damaged both the cutting face and edges of both mills, and I expected both to be beyond repair. The mills Paul returned to me are perfect. The faces are absolutely true and they are very, very sharp. His work is a real bargain and I highly recommend him.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by PMisiaszek
<br />I just received two pen mills I sent a couple of weeks ago to be sharpened by Paul Huffman, a member of this group. I learned about Paul from posts by others at this website. The two mills were basket cases that I sent to him just in case he could breath new life into them. Several ill-advised and unskilled previous sharpening attempts had seriously damaged both the cutting face and edges of both mills, and I expected both to be beyond repair. The mills Paul returned to me are perfect. The faces are absolutely true and they are very, very sharp. His work is a real bargain and I highly recommend him.

Thanks. I will say that only one person has sent me mills worse than these, but he will remain nameless (for now)[:D]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Paul in OKC
<br />
Originally posted by PMisiaszek
<br />I just received two pen mills I sent a couple of weeks ago to be sharpened by Paul Huffman, a member of this group. I learned about Paul from posts by others at this website. The two mills were basket cases that I sent to him just in case he could breath new life into them. Several ill-advised and unskilled previous sharpening attempts had seriously damaged both the cutting face and edges of both mills, and I expected both to be beyond repair. The mills Paul returned to me are perfect. The faces are absolutely true and they are very, very sharp. His work is a real bargain and I highly recommend him.

Thanks. I will say that only one person has sent me mills worse than these, but he will remain nameless (for now)[:D]

Is this to protect the innocent or because of your privacy policy?

Paul in OKC

Had a few responses for sharpening services, thanks. Just to update, the cost is $10 for one, $5 for each additional one. I can sharpen the new carbide ones as well. Price for the carbide will be the same, unless it is chipped or nicked, then it will go up a bit (probably $5) depending on severity of the damage.

gerryr

To anyone who wants to avail themselves of Paul's service, be VERY careful when you get your pen mill back because they are REALLY REALLY sharp.[:0]DAMHIKT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom