Pen Makers Guild Chat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Hi Everybody!

Those expert penmakers over at the PMG are going to start holding live voice chat on the topic of penturning. The chats are to be held on Paltalk, and are open to everybody. I encourage everybody to stop by for a visit. The PMG membership is a great source of knowledge! I know I learn something new every time I talk pens with Rich Kleinhenz! Here is the announcement from the PMG site:

It's official! There will be the first weekly voice chat, tomorrow (Wednesday) night, 9 p.m. EDT. With the help of some other members of the Penmakers' Guild we will be hosting a weekly chat. Start times will vary, depending on the host, and be cycling through time zones. Should there be a non-US contingent that wants to avail themselves of this chatroom and the times don't work - please contact me, I can help you get set up. I know we have users throughout the world, but am not sure of the number of members in the same timezone.

To participate, you need to install paltalk form www.paltalk.com . Freeware version suffices. You should have a microphone hooked up. Register paltalk and verify your audio settings.

We have tested it, and one of us was on a modem and it worked fine.

We can discuss anything you want. Including "getting started" topics, of course! Don't be shy! Occasionally we may have a set topic - please feel free to request special topics! The way this is set up there will be a guild member moderating, but the discussion is round table.

I have heard that the IAP has also chats (non-voice) on Wednesday nights - if only I had know that beforehand we might have planned differently. This is not meant to be a competition - never thought twice on which day to re-institute the old Wednesday Night Chat! Should it become an issue I'm sure we can work it out somehow - I'm not tied to Wednesday night, personally.

Hope to see many participants tomorrow!
--
Regards,
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom