Pen Kits in Aust

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

go_fish

Hey Guys,

After having a bad run with placing orders from one company here in australia. Im looking for a new store to buy my kits, blanks and everything else.

So i ask who do you use?? Im located in Melbourne.

Cheers

Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

go_fish

Second Timberbits! Great service... even to USA
Cheers,
Rob

With out disrespecting timberbits.com i have had nothing but trouble ordering from them.

Is it the service or the kits breaking. Because I have had a bunch of his stuff break on me. If you stick to the dayacom made stuff or his roman harvests you should be fine.

Customer service is the issue here. I like his stuff. Ive never had a problem with it. Just a few to many issues with my orders that has put me off.

go_fish

Try calling or emailing. He is very helpful and has some of the best customer service.

Ive called timberbits in the past. When i first started a couple of pen kits were missing parts. Timberbits were happy to replace them if i made notes on my next order which i did. My next order came and still no replacement parts. I rang again and let a voice message with no call back.

Sunday night i placed an order knowing that it would be here for my birthday today 28/08/2012. I went back to my emails to track the parcel. It had the wrong address on it and was being held at the depot. Now it may sound petty but i was really hoping to make myself a nice pen tonight for work.

Again i mean no disrespect to timberbits.com but if you tell a customer that you are going to replace a couple of parts due to them missing out of a kit. You simply replace them.

KBs Pensnmore

I've NEVER had a problem with Timberbits service, I know he is busy at times, but my orders allways arrive the next day.
Next time you
contact them by email put in a reminder that you are still waiting on the parts.
I have heard that David rings the USA if a customer has a problem!!!!!!!
Just my 5cents worth.
Kryn

go_fish

I've NEVER had a problem with Timberbits service, I know he is busy at times, but my orders allways arrive the next day.
Next time you
contact them by email put in a reminder that you are still waiting on the parts.
I have heard that David rings the USA if a customer has a problem!!!!!!!
Just my 5cents worth.
Kryn

Like i said no disrespect to David and timberbits. My first 2 order came next day only missing parts. I contacted David about the missing parts. He told me to make notes on my next order and he will replace the missing parts. Placed my next order and the replacement parts never came. So i rang him, no answer, left a message and no return call.

If i really wanted to have a rant i wouldnt be civil in my replies. I just want to know where other people buy there kits from.

jd99

I'm not sure about over there, maybe some of the larger suppliers here in the states might ship to you.

But I got to say I find it hard to belive that David hasn't gotten back to you and squared things up.

I order stuf from him all the time, and it comes in a timely manner, the smaller orders take a little longer, but large orders I usally get in about a week or less. Any time I've had issues with bad of missing parts he's always sent them no questions asked. He's even called me more then a couple of times to go over orders or answer my questions.

Hope it all gets worked out for you.

djpnevans

I sent David an email asking about a pen and he rang me the next day and all my orders have been withen 1 to 3 days better then most. I have even went to David shop on a Saturday and he opened the shop just for me. This was only for a small order and to have a look around 3 hours latter I had to go back to work.
David

Top Bottom