Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ryannmphs

PSI has a 2-way tech pen that comes with black & red ink plus a stylus(it's not a slimline, but close). You can use any combo of the 3. If that's what you mean by '2-way'. I think they also have the "teachers" pen that has red on one end and black on the other.

They also have Black Enamel Sline Pen & Pencil sets.

Give Woodturningz a call, they'll help ya out

Ryan

bnosie

Actually, what I mean't by double twist is you can twist it in both directions, like the cigar pen. It's for a left handed guy who says that when he writes with a twist pen, because of the way he is holding it, it gets twisted back into the pen. He likes that the cigar pen twists both ways so he can twist it "to the left" and it won't retract as he's writing? Make sense? (I know, doesn't make much sense to me either, but if he likes my pens and wants to buy one, I can try to find what he wants.)

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Americana is a nice series of double-twist pens which are only slightly larger than slimlines. It comes in the traditional metals but the appointments are black. Check out the picture on the "Pens with Inlays" article on the home page. CSUSA makes it and Arizona Silhouette stocks them.

jckossoy

I'm also a lefty and I've been using the Patriot pen from CSUSA. The nice thing is, the twist mechanism is above where your hand is.

Have a good Shabbos

Jeff K. (aka Yaakov Chaim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom