Pen Kit Supplies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Irish Pat

Does anyone have any ideas on how or who I could get a good supply of pen kits(wholesale even better)for my home countries of Ireland/UK.I would be interested in setting up a business selling to the customers closer to home as I find the shipping is very expensive for everyone to order from the USA or even China.
Any comments much appreciated.

Rdgs
Irish Pat

Dayacom.com is a Supplier from Taiwan that sells to a lot of suppliers but you have to buy in quantities of 50-500 per item.
Timberbits in Australia supplies some retailers and the shipping is very reasonable to the USA at least
Berra hardwoods sells to a lot of suppliers also.

Wildman

Have you considered being a reseller for any of these vendors or just buying in bulk. At one time Berea Hardwoods had a representative in Europe not sure anymore. Do not know about Penn State, Craft Supplies here in the U.S. no longer has resellers.

Woodturning tools, courses, chucks and lathe accessories | Pen turning and pen kits - Turners Retreat

Pen Kit Making Supplies Berea HardWoods

Penn State Industries | Pen Turning | Pen Kits | Dust Collector

Pretty sure going to take a some money up front to become a reseller with web site. Guess there are a couple of ways to handle inventory or not. Guess have to talk with folks in the know here and Europe.

After reading post here about dealing directly with manufacturers in Chine would not want to go that route at all.

Pompeyite

Hi Pat, I live in the uk and regularly use this site The Turners Workshop
The guy who runs it is very willing to supply quantity and gives a good price, his name is Vincent. If you contact him via his website tell him that Derek The Pompeypenmaker told you to make contact, and he will give you the discounts that he gives me(wink wink). His post and packing prices are good too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom