Pen Kit Suppliers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimdude

I'm courious and hungry for information. Who in your opinion is the supplier who supplies the best quality of kits and why. I have a local Woodcraft store whom I've been purchasing kits and I'd like a couple of other suggestions for suppliers.

Thanks...:)

Rudy Vey

In my opinion (and I know others will differ) the two best penkit suppliers are, in alphabetical order, Berea Hardwoods and Craft Supplies USA. Others that will be named here, Arizona Silhouette, Beartoothwoods and Rockler, as well as Woodcraft, are re-sellers of Berea kits. CSUSA has ceased its re-seller programs.
There is one other kit maker, also with different re-sellers, but since I do not use their kits I am unable to recommend these.

Rifleman1776

There are multiple suppliers for a very good reason. Competition and good old American free enterprise. To say one is "better" than another is difficult, if not impossible, from an objective viewpoint. However, many here have opinions on what makes one supplier better, or worse, than another. Shop the catalogs for your needs, compare prices and shipping charges and make a decision. I tend to combine orders for pen kits with other shop (non-pen) needs and that frequently dictates who I buy from. I have had good service from all previously mentioned, albiet with an occasional blip or disagreement. You are the only one who can answer that question for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom