Pen Kit suggestions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryJB

I want to make a Christmas present for my grandson who is in his first year at the Naval Academy. I was want to make a pen that is specific to the Navy.
All I have been able to locate is the American Patriot pen at Penn State. This is a nice pen, but I was wanting to do something that had a Navy logo on it somewhere. Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

You could ask Tracey at Wood N Whimsies. . She makes a lot of military blanks.

In addition, you might take a look at the Nautical pen kit at PSI.

Perhaps combining this kit with an appropriate blanks would give you a "knock out" result.

Last edited:

Crashmph

From personal experience... Do NOT do any kit that even slightly resembles a bullet. They will not allow him to use it. I have had customers wanting to return Bolt action and .30 cal pens cause their son was told they could not have it at the Academy.

Last edited:

LarryJB

From personal experience... Do NOT do any kit that even slightly resembles a bullet. They will not allow him to use it. I have had customers wanting to return Bolt action and .30 cal pens cause their son was told they could not have it at the Academy.

This is really good info. I do know they are very restrictive about the personal items they have. Even though I was not planning on making a bullet pen I had not thought about it being a problem.

Top Bottom