pen kit specs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

saltwein

Is there a resource or chart that shows the different specifications for various kits-info such as drill sizes, mandrel sizes, bushings etc.

TIA, Regards, Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
GOK why these valuable references keep disappearing. Maybe someone wants them removed? Otherwise I'd think they belong in our Reference and Articles area. Some of this stuff is too good to lose.

olsenla

It's still there---you just need to click on either"xls" or"pdf" depending on which format you want to download. You are right, if you click on "Daniel" you will just see his profile.

Larry

woodmanplus

Saltwein
I like the woodturners catalog,2005/2006,from Craft Supplies Usa
www.woodturnerscatalog.com
It is a free cat.,for the asking .It just takes a while to get it. It has things that some of the other cats. do not have,including the assys. for different pen kits.

GBusardo

Thats an awesome list! Thanks. now is there a lsit that tells the size of the bushings? Another words, If i have some kits and bushings from CSI and I want to use a kit from PSI, can I tell if the busings are the same? Did I miss something?
Thanks to all and everyone have a very Happy Holiday.

Rifleman1776

That's an excellent list and Daniele is to be thanked for compiling it. I had saved it from a previous posting but in a format I couldn't open. This will be saved and printed out. As I see it, this list could save money for a pen maker by allowing him to purchase kits that are compatible with tools already on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom