Pen Kit Recommendations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russet

I have been doing fairly well selling the slim line, Euro, Statesman, Baron, Jr. Statesman and Jr. Baron but I have an Idea for a new pen but need help finding an appropriate kit. What would be ideal is a copper sierra which I would use my Alfalfa in the center and replace the black portions with cottonwood burl. This would tie all the components of my community together into one pen: mining, farming and the woods along the river. If you have any suggestions for a copper kit or know how to replace the portions of the Sierra with wood I would appreciate the info.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

I see that Arizona Silhouette sells both bright copper and brushed copper Sierra ballpoint kits.

I have never broken one of these kits apart to replace the black portions, so I can't help you there. Sounds interesting though.

Good luck,
Eric

GoodTurns

AZ Silhouette's coppers are nice. They are actually a nice copper color.

CSUSA has added copper to several of their kits, but it is almost pink! Bought some to try with Desert Ironwood but will not be able to use together as I don't see browns and pink working too well!

sparhawk

Someone posted some time back a pen he had taken the black part of the siera nib off and replaced it with wood or acrylic. Dont remember exactly who or how but thought you could press the pieces off like taking apart a pen kit.

Top Bottom