Pen Kit Cross Reference ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

Does anyone know of a source for a pen kit cross reference?
Meaning, is there a chart or something that tells you that a PSI Gatsby kit is the same as a XYZ Mesa kit?

Has anyone invested the time & research into this at all?
It would be really handy for me is why I ask.

Thanks for any info out there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

If you have an iPhone, the IAP Tubes and Bushings app is invaluable. At .99 it is well worth the investment. I don't have a computer in the shop, but the phone is always there and it is so handy.

Herb G

Library > References > Pen kit bushings and tubes

Wow, thank you !!! Who's to thank for all that work in those sheets?
That's fricking amazing !!! :biggrin:

If you have an iPhone, the IAP Tubes and Bushings app is invaluable. At .99 it is well worth the investment. I don't have a computer in the shop, but the phone is always there and it is so handy.

I don't own a smart phone. In fact, my cell phone is so old it only makes calls. No texting, no pics, no email, just calls.
Does it have a counterpart that will work on a Windows computer?

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Our librarian, Wayne Racinowski (Wayne) is the person to thank for the bushings & tubes charts. He has spent thousands of hours over the past 7 or 8 years collecting, organizing & verifying all this information & preparing the charts - not to mention all the on-going effort to keep them updated with all the new kits.

There is no browser-based or PC-based version of the app and no plans to create such a thing at this time. We do hope to be able to offer an Android version sometime, but there is no timetable for that as yet.

jttheclockman

Library > References > Pen kit bushings and tubes

Wow, thank you !!! Who's to thank for all that work in those sheets?
That's fricking amazing !!! :biggrin:

I don't own a smart phone. In fact, my cell phone is so old it only makes calls. No texting, no pics, no email, just calls.
Does it have a counterpart that will work on a Windows computer?

There are many people to thank for this and to start mentioning them would sure leave someone who deserves to be mentioned out and that is not fair but will tell you this the Library Curator and one of the hardest working people who gets little fanfare is Wayne Racinowski is the IAP Library Manager.

This site is so full of acquired facts and information from so many sources that is uncompared on any site on the net. Takes a little searching at times but that is what it is all about. So easy to come and ask questions but with a little work most answers are at your fingertips.

Listen if you find a better way to store any info of any kind please pass it on and I am sure it will be happily looked at.

Top Bottom