Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smw6442

I need a nice pen kit so i can make for my daughters wedding..i'm new at turning and dont no whats all out there..need some input on what is a good pen to make..i want it to be a roller ball type..thanks steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fibonacci

There are a lot of nice rollerballs available depending on what you are looking for.

My personal favorites are the Zen and the Junior Gentlemens II. They are nice, high quality pens and simple to make. You can get them from CSUSA (www.woodturnerscatalog.com) or Exotic Blanks (www.exoticblanks.com). Both are excellent vendors with great customer service.

If you are looking for something a bit less expensive, the apprentice junior gentleman from CSUSA is a good value. It is not as nice as the other two, but uses the same ink and is much cheaper.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
For your daughter's wedding, you may want to look at the Jr. Statesman or the Triton--both have some centerband ornamentation. But neither is "gaudy". Make very nice pens, I have coupled them with Wedding White acrylic and made an outstanding set for a friend's wedding. PM me with your email address if you would like pictures, for some ideas.

MarkD

If you do a search for "wedding" you will find lots of pictures of wedding pens that have been made by the people here. I had the same issue awhile back it it helped a lot to have pictures of the various pens to compare.

Top Bottom