Pen instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalboy

Can any one help this pen kit has a led clock in it. The problem is how it goes together does anyone know of any instructions for it.
Hope someone can help

TimeampDatePen_zps114ac6fb.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

That's an interesting kit kind of looks like the size of a slimline...

When you led clock my first thought was a piece of led in the transmission...

Then I saw the cut out in the tube...I never heard of a LED clock in a pen is there a battery...

Also there is a 2 color looks like mini refills...A double transmission...

Haven't been making pens a few years I know a LOT of new stuff has come out lately...

I too am curious...

bruce119

OK Looking at the photo this is my guess but with out kit in hand there are unanswered question and it's just a guess...

TimeampDatePen_zps114ac6fb_a.jpg TimeampDatePen_zps114ac6fb_b.jpg TimeampDatePen_zps114ac6fb_c.jpg

I cut and grouped the parts together in the order that seems logical to me...1st NIB, coupler, tube, ceter band 2nd tranmission, LED **** sleve?? 3rd coupler to LED sleve??, tube then final & clip...

Where did you get the kit?????

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It almost looks to me like it can be assembled with or without the Led clock. Or that the LED clock isn't really a part of the pen kit. Without seeing the actual sizes it's hard to tell.

That looks alot like the old PSI Combo Pen/Pencil Kit PKCOMBO2. I've got one here in my hands and just printed a copy of the instruction. They did not offer a clock in it, but did offer a comfort grip for it.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
That looks alot like the old PSI Combo Pen/Pencil Kit PKCOMBO2. I've got one here in my hands and just printed a copy of the instruction. They did not offer a clock in it, but did offer a comfort grip for it.
Clearly not that set....the bottom tube in that set is much shorter than the top tube.

John Den

Hello Dellboy
I built this kit for my wife - years ago!
It was not really successful as a clock as it went intermittent at the drop of a hat.
She still has the pen but it doesn't work any more!!! I've got it in my hand at this moment.
I haven't got the assembly instructions but I can take it apart (hopefully) and reconstruct them if you want.
I got mine from Craft Supplies UK
Regards,
John

Zulu

There was a post recently on Penturners.co.uk (click). Post #14 has some sort of picture which might help.
The OP in that post made the pen maybe if you contact him he might give you some more information.

Dalboy

Thank you all for your help in this little problem.

Zulu the person in the post you linked to is kind enough to let me know how it is assembled, most pens I can usually work out

Top Bottom