Pen Info....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I usually write it on the back of one of my business cards, then put it in the stack with the rest of them in the lid of my display box, so that I can shuffle through them all trying to figure out which card goes with which pen as many times as possible. I guess if I sold pens in individual boxes I would try to put it in the lid somehow. (that's on the to do list, but not too high)

Mark

I always try to put in the following:
blank used (Wood, acrylic, metal, other materials)
the hardware used (Style and/or plating) and from where I get it (if I remember)
and the finishing process used. (CA, Polish, Wax, MM, Sanded, natural, etc.)

I've been collecting it in Excel and then adding it to the post (here on the forum) adding it to a business card in the pen display box.

I haven't gotten it organized to make it really easy, yet. Mostly stays on the excel spreadsheet. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Rfturner

I have used a variety of methods if I am at a show I use a little tag like you can get from walmart I write the material, Kit, Finish, and price on the tag, if I am selling just one I put it on a business card

glwalker

Not that I always do this, but in addition to the type of info already mentioned I'd put what type of refill the pen takes and a few words about the care of the pen (especially if its wood). I'm guessing that if you are creative, all this could be put either on the back of a business card or on a little larger custom card.... a fill in the blanks kind of thing.

Top Bottom