Pen Finishing DVD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ian57

I understand that there is a DVD soley about pen finishing.I alsothink that the guy who made it is sadly no longer with us.I have tried google but I can find no links as to where I can get it. The guys name was Russ Fairfield. Can anyone help me?
Cheers
Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTsideshow

It is called "Finishing Secrets for pens" by Russ I had rented it from smart flix about a year ago . I thought it was great but I have little knowledge or practical experience in wood finishing anything let alone pens.
SmartFlix, the Web's Biggest How-To DVD Rental Store It is about 6 dvd's down from the top of the page. In turning section in woodwork.

I have been a member since shortly after they opened, and have rented DVD's on a variety of interests. You can't beat their

When you rent at SmartFlix, you've got our our no-questions-asked, 100%-money-back, 60-day guarantee: if you can't honestly say that the DVDs you rent from SmartFlix gave you the skills you need, we will return one hundred percent of your money, promptly and courteously. It's the Smartflix Way!
:clown:

Top Bottom