Pen Families

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghansen4

Are there families of kits that use the same bushings and/or tubes? Seems like it would be nice to be able to tube and turn blanks then let a potential buyer decide which kit they want. I've tried to look at the Bushings and Tube Reference chart but there is so much there I'm having a hard time making the connections.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

That is really the way to do it. Also, if you have an iPhone or iPad you can download the App and when you search for the tube size it will list all those kits.

randym

That is really the way to do it. Also, if you have an iPhone or iPad you can download the App and when you search for the tube size it will list all those kits.
What is the name of that app?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ghansen4

Unfortunately I have an Android phone. I was hoping there were some common/popular kits that were compatible that someone could point out.

Noot17

I'm still new to this and am interested too. I'll definitely check out the app.
Currently I know the Baron and Sedona kits use the same tubes and bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Junior series from CSUSA (Jr. Gentleman II, Jr. Statesman II, Junior emperor) all use the same tubes, but the jr emperor has a straight body, while the others are sloped. The Atrax from Berea also has the same tube as these, with the sloped body. The triton CAN use the same body, but the tubes that come with the pen are a little shorter.

The Baron and Sedona are exactly the same.

randym

IAP bushing and tubes. It comes up just by typing IAP.
Oh, thought it was on Android as well. Too bad... I won't ever own any iProduct. Any programmers out the that could port it to Droid?

KenV

IAP bushing and tubes. It comes up just by typing IAP.
Oh, thought it was on Android as well. Too bad... I won't ever own any iProduct. Any programmers out the that could port it to Droid?

Not for the last 2-3 years!!!

Top Bottom