Pen Engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

I thought about getting a couple of pens laser engraved. Locally I find it is $15.00 setup and 50 cents per letter each pen. example: setup and 12 letters would be $21.00 plus any tax..

How is that compared to other places?

Ray

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tabascocat

The place I go to for a single pen with a one line or a symbol engraving is $5.00.

If they do the same engraving on a larger number of pens they charge a setup and a per pen price, which works out cheaper. Last Fall I did 15 pens with the same corporate logo and I believe the fee was $15 setup and $2 per blank.

I have this done at a local trophy shop. I'd shop around

JamesB

The place in town here is $5.00 set up and 0.50 per letter for laser and $8 setup and 0.50 letter for hand with a minimum charge but I don't remember what that is. I haven't used the shop I just inquired awhile ago about it as people asked for engraving on their pens.

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
WoodTurningz, $5 a line and quick service. You can fill your own engraving or they will do it for you. On their sirte there is a form you can print off and send with the pen. Quality work, good price and great service; that's a hard combo to find these days. Give them a call.
WB

cwolfs69

i pay $6.00 for each pen with up to two lines. the guy does great work and most times i take it over, wait and carry it home with me.

ironman123

Thanks for the help group.

To bad I am not in VA. Nice to get them while you wait.

Temple is pretty close. I go there 1 or 2 times a month. Thanks

Ray

Top Bottom