Pen Display Case

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

53Jim

What type of case ore you talking about, a display case foruse at a show, or a locking case to put in a shop as a consignment display? Either way, look through the members photo albums. It will take you 17 straight days to look through all the albums, but you will find many different cases to use as a starting point.

Hope this helps

JPatterson

Jim,

I am looking for something to show case my pens. I was thinking I would want something that would hold about 24 pens, be 2 tiered, with the top tier being visible under glass. I know that there are products out there that you can buy, but what's the fun in that.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll start my search this afternoon.

J;P

Do a search on pen case inserts here, JP. I think someone once posted 'ribbed' inserts for the guys making their own boxes.

But a simple box (jewelry style) with a drawer would do, with a hinged/picture frame type top. You could line the upper part with padded velvet & add loops of black fabric-covered elastic if you do'nt like the look of the ribbed inserts.

Good luck in your search!! We know what you mean about 'what fun is that"! I made a couple of velvet pen rolls this week, saw them on sale for like 6 bucks-- I think I had %15 in material alone (made 2), not to mention the time involved! But!! Who else has double lined velvet rolls with crushed velvet on the outside, with gold and black tassels to tie it up with??? :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom