Pen Display Box.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligget

Hi Everyone,
I need help to track down a pen display box to hold larger pens than the slimlines I am presently making.

I already have a slimline display box, but I can`t start on any other styles such as cigar, statesman etc until I have somewhere to keep them safe.

The only option open to me here is from Craft Supplies UK, who are charging the large sum of (including delivery)£41.00.

I have just done a coversion to dollars and this works out at $77.38.

I know I will have to pay extra for delivery from USA, but I am fed up being ripped of buying in the UK. :(

In advance Thank You!!
Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
G

Check with Anthony@ Penworks,
He has some pens posted here.
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3812
I've gotten some beautiful "portable" pencases from him that are great to carry into retail establishments and make presentations.
The last ones I got were zippered and great for the larger pens.
Nice quality and are exztremely reasonable.

PenWorks

Here is a picture of the large pen case. It holds 24 large pens, 12 on each side. Same as the other style, where the pen holder comes out as it is held in by velcro. Same strong Nylon material, folding zipper case.

It you carry Gentlemen pens, the double loop works good. I modified the other side by cutting the pen holder in half, so you just used a single loop for like cigas, havana that style seems to work better with the single loop.

I have not addvetized these before, as I was a little overwhelmed the first time I did the small cases. (thank you) But I have about 25 in stock. They are 15.00 ea.

As for shipping to the UK. That sounds pricey. I bought some wood from Mike in Greece and the shipping was 50.00 almost as much as the wood.
Not his fault, just pricey.

2005215222222_pencase_large_24ct.jpg

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Mark--If you're really looking for a display BOX, check out this link. http://www.usadisplay.net/pen.htm They have them in all sizes and price ranges. If they give you a ridiculous shipping charge, email me. They aren't too far away and I could pick up whatever you want and use a reasonable shipping method.
Originally posted by HISNIBS
<br />Hi Everyone,
I need help to track down a pen display box to hold larger pens than the slimlines I am presently making.

Ligget

Lou,again thanks for the link, and the kind offer of cheaper postal rates.
It looks like I am going to win the case on Ebay, but if this changes I have now got plenty of choices....AT LAST!!!!!!!!!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom