Pen Directions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pocono Bill

As the newbie on the block perhaps my question is answered elsewhere on this forum. If so, I'm sorry, but just point me in the right direction.

When I get a new pen kit I take the directions that come with it, put it in a clear plastic sleeve, and insert it in a loose leaf binder. This has been a good way for me to keep track of directions. I also save hand-outs from club meetings and other "how-to" directions.

Well it happened. I've misplaced directions that I need. Recently I found a single pen kit among my "to make" hardware and I need the directions. The pen is from Craft Supplies; it is an older "Easy Grip" style, #851-0403. It is not in their current catalog so I called the company. It has been discontinued and the directions no longer appear on line.

The pen uses only a single blank and since I do have the bushings I've already turned that part. I want to be sure I assemble it properly, but... no directions.

I am writing to ask if anyone has the directions for assembling that pen and if you will share them with me?

Pocono Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bill,
If you know where the kit is from.. which catalog company, go on line to that catalog and look for their library file... you can down load instructions from there.

If you can't find what you need, PM me the kit and I'll see if I have it in my library and will email to you.

Pocono Bill

Two of you posted just what I needed... a BIG thank you. The #851=0403 came from the tag on the plastic bag it came in. I wonder if it was a mis-print for 050-0403. Again, thank you.

Bill

Top Bottom