pen dimensions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

binthere

I have a prospective buyer for 20 pen and pencil sets. As stated previously, I'm looking at new hardware suppliers. Glancing at the Arizona Silouette website, I see some titanium gold pens, etc but I don't see any way to tell diameters & lengths. Buyer looking for something between a slimline and a cigar. Help?[?]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Perfect Fit is an excellent choice. You make one design and insert either the pen workings (included) or the pencil workings ($2 extra). http://arizonasilhouette.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=161

binthere

If I get the pen kit and the pencil, will I need extra tubes? Excuse my ignorance but I don't quite see how or what to order. Thanx for the rapid help, too.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by binthere
<br />If I get the pen kit and the pencil, will I need extra tubes? Excuse my ignorance but I don't quite see how or what to order. Thanx for the rapid help, too.

You will either make the kit as a pen or a pencil. The pen refill comes with the kit. to make a pencil you remove the pen refill and replace it with the pencil mechanism.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
If you need 20 pens and 20 pencils, you will need to order 40 pens and 20 pencil mechanisms. Your kits will arive with detailed instructions. This pen is not difficult to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom