Pen Clips?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nightowl

I have an order to make a pen for a minister. The buyer wants it made out BOW with a clip of the Fish symbol. I think it is called the Jonah clip. I have found them in gold, but think a nickel kit and clip would look better with the BOW. Has anyone seen these types of clips in nickel? Thanks for your help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

monkeynutz

The "fish" symbol is formally called an ichthus. Maybe this will help your search, maybe not...

Rifleman1776

David, what you describe is my #1 most popular pen, except with cross clip, in terms of numbers. I always use the Tn gold. Check the picture carefully before ordering. The fish is mounted over the clip, destroying the image, IMHO. It is not an attractive clip. That is why I use the cross almost exclusively. I believe painting over the gold color would not produce an attractive final product. BTW, the plating is 10K gold, not as durable as Tn but a necessary comprimise.

follow3

Hey David,

I have a silver powder coat that looks a lot like nikel when applied.

Send me one of the clips and I would be glad to give it a try for you. If it works, I could do as many as you want, if it doesn't....we will all know!

Just pm me if you want me to try it, and I will give you my address.

Steve

Top Bottom