Pen Clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenmanuelian

I have seen many pen clips for Slim and Euro; BUT, there are no clips for ATTORNEYS... I think we are missing the boat. I get quite a few requests from customers wanting gifts for Attorneys and Judges!!

Any suggestions???
Ken and Kate Manuelian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

I can think of a couple different clips that would work, but I can't mention them here. [}:)]

They would be the first one to sue you, if your pen got ink on their $300.00 shirt. [:(]

Attorneys, Car Salesmen & Insurance Salesmen, we seem to rotate the bottom of the food chain [:D]

Thanks Ken for getting my morning started on the right foot [8D] LOL Sorry I couldn't be much help, Have a great day. [:D] Anthony

PS: My appologies Mrs. S. [:p]

PenWorks

Thanks Tom, for jogging my mind a little. That might be a good market for my "Viper Collection" coming soon. [:D]

I ordered some rattle snake & cobra snake skins yesterday.[:D]

Anthony

wayneis

Really funny guy's.

If you want something for a pen for a lawyer go to the Hut company they have a Scales of Justice emblem for either the clip or the end finial. I bought some and used one for a pen for my Wife, the Lawyer in the family.

Wayne

jwoodwright

I know Lawyers have it rough, and Defense Lawyers have it worst. They get to ensure people like Dahmer,Manson,Berkowitz, et all get a "fair" shake by our legal system.

Sorry, think I went w a y off penmaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom