Pen, casting embelishments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nick

There is a large Bead supply house in my area. It is about the size of a typical Home Depot store. They sell nationally from their large website. Many things that could be used for pen finials or cabishions that could be used on bottle stoppers.
www.shipwreckbeads.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I wonder if you could use the Abalone as an accent? The 15mm might be large enough to glue in once you have the blank rounded down a bit. Your thoughts...

Jim Smith

Nick

Jim,
I was at the store yesterday and saw the shell you speak of. They have different diameters. I picked up a few and would be happy to send you a couple for you to test.
The various cabishions have a very small hole drilled from side to side but if they are used for bottlestopper tops, they could be set in low enough to hide the hole. My thought that some of their offerings could be used for casting pen finials.
PM my your address if you want me to send. The only thing I picked up were the shells.
Regards
Nick

optimatordave

Another bead supplier

Hi guys,

I work for another bead supplier in Washington state, Rings & Things. Some rainy day :umbrella:, you might browse our stock.

If you have any questions or requests, I'll be delighted to assist--just PM me.

Cheers, :peace:

--Dave
at Rings and Things

Last edited:
Top Bottom