pen case ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I have seen some really awesome pen cases once in awhile but sure can't remember who the people are or where they came from.

I swear they were for wedding pens perhaps? I'm only going off memory, but they would hold one or two pens and have a clear window on top maybe and a place for an engraved plaque.

I really need to find a nice wood pen case to hold 1 or 2 pens and they want an engraved plaque on the case, under the lid or somewhere. For a corporate client of mine and someone is retiring soon.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

MAN I thought I had seen some price gouging before, that place is unreal, a 7.00 pen box selling for 49.00 WOW,,, but let us not forget this is a free country and the person has the right to charge what he wishes, and some fools have the right to pay it!! I just wish I could find a few of them

sefali

MAN I thought I had seen some price gouging before, that place is unreal, a 7.00 pen box selling for 49.00 WOW,,, but let us not forget this is a free country and the person has the right to charge what he wishes, and some fools have the right to pay it!! I just wish I could find a few of them

At those markups, he only needs to find a few to make it all worth while. WOW!

mranum

Gotta remember there are a lot of people in this world that equate price with quality. Seen this first hand several times, same product , 2 different prices and because 1 is cheap they will buy the more expensive thinking something is wrong with the cheap one. Go figure.

I just got one from Kallenshann Woods for a wedding pen I did, I posted it in the "show of your pens" section a couple days ago.

Top Bottom