Pen caddy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjthomas

Here is an idea I must credit to my wife. She is a scrapbooker and has a pen caddy for all of her pens are markers. It holds 75 pens. I checked it with two of my European style pens and it will hold two of them side by side. You can buy this at most craft stores like Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or A.C. Moore. If you have a Michael's nearby, they have a 40% off one item coupon in the paper almost every Sunday. This is a descritpion off a website. It is called Crop in Style - Pen Caddy.

Fold flat for storage
Hold 75 pens horizontally
Clear zippered pouch holds caddy or extra accessories
Three sizes of loops hold an assortment of pens

20051718658_pen%20caddy.gif

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

They do work good. I have bought several. I cut them apart, and you can have three nice trays of pens. Find the coupon though. Because I think the regular price is 19 or 26 can't remember.

Anthony

PenWorks

Yeh, Eagle, that's what I use when I transport allot of pens to shows, cut them into singles, then wrap towls around them to protect them. Work real good in the airlines. I went to one pen show and had a bunch of pens in black boxes, well the X ray thingy nabbed me because it couldn't see threw the boxes. Well next thing you know, this guy opens every damn box in my suit case. I'm talking almost 75 boxes. After that, this is how I pack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom