pen boxes for larger pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That would be considered an ad.

Take a look at the major vendors--PSI has a large selection, CSUSA has a good selection. And a small, "mom and pop" place has some too.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mrcook4570

There are a lot of different styles of boxes from various materials that are suitable for larger pens. They range in price from a buck or so to the sky is the limit. It really just depends on your specific needs as to which may be most suitable.

jd99

Take a look at the major vendors--PSI has a large selection, CSUSA has a good selection. And a small, "mom and pop" place has some too.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ok what I posted was an add, and what penman1 wasn't?

Whats the difference?

Now if you post a link to your site that's an add.

I posted a link to some site to help someone, a site I have nothing to do with other then I bought from them before, same as penman1 I'm sure he doesn't work for PSI.

Last edited:

Ok what I posted was an add, and what penman1 wasn't?

Whats the difference?

Now if you post a link to your site that's an add.

I posted a link to some site to help someone, a site I have nothing to do with other then I bought from them before, same as penman1 I'm sure he doesn't work for PSI.

I think Ed was replying to Don's request for a "price list". If Ed provided his own, it would Be considered an ad.

Top Bottom