Pen boxes for Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EasyGreasy

Apologies for my brain. Oh..ther it is. I asked the same question on May 13th. and got some suitable answers. Dang, brain is all covered in sawdust. So um..disreguard this post.

Cheers Greasy

EasyGreasy

Wow, fast reply, thanks tea clipper. I thought I would take the easy road and buy a box. I am so cheap. I bought a leather coat from the goodwill store, cut it up and sewed a few pen pouches, they were ok. Then I found a piece of dearskin and some lace. That turned out pretty kool. But now I am out of lace. I may have to break down and make a suitable box. Or order a whole roll of lace from the leather store. Or better yet. Get a lace splitter and get another leather coat or swede shirt from the goodwill store and make my own lacing. Do any of you make your own pouches or boxes. I am not talking about something sewn in China. Or mass produced in India. I am looking for something hand done by a craftsman.

Just curious

angboy

Did you consider these, made by one of our own members? They're very nice!

http://www.penturners.org/forum/photo_album_view.asp?cname=A+CASE+of+CLASS&mid=1456&cid=2870&page=3

JimGo

You can also use the boxes Monty will be ordering in the group buy (the cardboard ones). I usually supply a leather pen pouch with those, and the pouch and pen fit in the box perfectly.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Did you consider these, made by one of our own members? They're very nice!
http://www.penturners.org/forum/photo_album_view.asp?cname=A+CASE+of+CLASS&mid=1456&cid=2870&page=3

Thanks for the assist Angela.

-Peter-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom