Pen Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tage

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this. Mods, please let me know if it's wrong and I'll delete and move.

I'm looking to order these pen boxes: http://www.woodpenpro.com/pen_boxes/0146_pen_box_brown_card.html

I have no problems ordering from this vendor, but the shipping from Hawaii is outrageous. Does anyone else know where I can order them, or something similar (in other words, simple and inexpensive).

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghostrider

I don't now what they charge now, but last June I paid less then $6 for shipping from Wood Pen Pro. Of course that was just a bunch of pen kits that could fit into a flat rate box.

Woodcraft also sells a black box that is similar to the one you linked.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2021314/26293/Paper-Pen-Case-wout-Clip-4pc.aspx

Don't know what they charge for shipping but I've used these boxes and like them.

Whaler

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this. Mods, please let me know if it's wrong and I'll delete and move.

I'm looking to order these pen boxes: http://www.woodpenpro.com/pen_boxes/0146_pen_box_brown_card.html

I have no problems ordering from this vendor, but the shipping from Hawaii is outrageous. Does anyone else know where I can order them, or something similar (in other words, simple and inexpensive).

Thanks.

Using USPS Flat Rate boxes it is the same price from Hawaii as in the Continental US. I have ordered from both Lau Lau woods and Wooden Pen Pro and shipping is usually 3 days using USPS.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

Thanks.

Using USPS Flat Rate boxes it is the same price from Hawaii as in the Continental US. I have ordered from both Lau Lau woods and Wooden Pen Pro and shipping is usually 3 days using USPS.
Agree!!!!

djz9

I have to say, I order from a US supplier and from WWP on monday and I have my order from WPP on Thursday, always in a flat rate box, where most of the time some, not all, but most of the larger suppliers will charge a handling charge on the back end, and it will not make it to me for a week or so later.

Tage

Maybe I'm wrong and the shipping is appropriate. Just seemed like alot, but when ordering boxes, I'm guessing the shipping box is much larger. I probably jumped the gun with my post and will contact the vendor (which I should have done first). I definitely don't want to make it sound like I'm blaming the vendor, because I've read nothing but good feedback regarding WPP. Thanks for the input all.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but if you have a router table and a couple basic bits, you can make a bunch of killer boxes - for "free". We've discussed this a couple other times. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

tim self

10 boxes will not fit into a small flat rate thus the charge of 10.20 for shipping. I know it sounds excessive but you might as well double the order and pay the same shipping.

Roos85

I recently just had a very poor experience with wood pen pro, gave the guy 3 chances to make it right and he stopped answering my questions and stopped trying to solve the problem so we took our business to someone who wants it, even if it costs a little more...

Top Bottom