Pen Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Does anyone know where I can buy plain cardboard pen boxes? Kraft or white is fine. My client wants to be able to decorate them herself. I'm looking for 25 but if I had to buy more that's fine too. I've tried all the usual pen suppliers. I've checked out a couple of companies that sell cardboard boxes but they would have to special order that size.....expensive. Woodpenpro has one but it looks like it has a cutout in the lid. That may have to do if I can't find one without the cutout.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Bob,
I don't stock them. So far I only do them in a group buy. I'll start new group buy sometime in the next week or so.
The black cardboard pen boxes have been $0.55 in the past (I don't think they have gone up yet).

Thanks folks!

I've found an American company (Uline.com) that has now set up shop in Toronto (Uline.ca) so I can get them there without any added border expenses. They're kraft boxes measuring 8 x 2 x 7/8". I'll have boxes coming out my ears but I'm sure I can put them to good use....eventually. :D

EeyorIs21

go to uline.com and click through following menus, start at bottom of front page.

Retail packaging - bags / boxes
----retail boxes
--------jewelry (scroll down should be in 4th line)

there are several diff styles and sizes for each style on this page

Top Bottom