pen boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fafow

I have an order for a Statesman rollerball pen, but it might turn into a Jr. Statesman II. He also wants a pushup pen box. Does anyone know if the jumbo size pushup box will fit the Statesman? I have the finished sizes for the pens, but the sites I have gone to do not list the max size that the box will hold. Also, if they go with the JR. Statesman, would I have to go with the jumbo size pushup box or would the regular size fit? I am guessing that I would have to use the jumbo size.

marcruby

I just bought one of those large pushup boxes from Woodcraft for a junior emperor. It was a close fit, so my guess is that a full size statesman would be out of its range.

Marc

fafow

Marc, thanks for the info. What are the finished dimensions on the Jr. Majestic? I saw your photo album and really like your cigar designs. Good work on those! by the way, my order changed to the Jr. Statesman.

marcruby

The three pen brag picture is of jr. Statesmen -- They should fit in a pushup box (I'll try one tonite). I really like the boxes I show in that picture. Arizona Silhouette carries them and they are quite well made.

Marc

Originally posted by fafow

Marc, thanks for the info. What are the finished dimensions on the Jr. Majestic? I saw your photo album and really like your cigar designs. Good work on those! by the way, my order changed to the Jr. Statesman.

Top Bottom