Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Check Woodturningz
They have a dale on boxes right now.
Check about cigars some boxes have larger recesses than others.
Any of the guys there will be happy to help.
CSUSA also carries boxes.
With their free shipping and quantity discount no would be a good time to order also.
The boxes at AS are nice with engraving option, I haven't ordered any boxes from Bill but he only carries top line.
Links to these suppliers are on the home page.

arehrlich

Pens of Color also has some boxes at pretty good prices. There is a good variety out there, you just have to be careful about what pen you are going to box. The larger pens, like the Gentleman's can be a problem.

And more importantly, WELCOME to the group.

JimGo

Eagle and Alan pretty much said it all. However, Woodcraft, PSI, and HUT also carry some other pen boxes, including triangular shaped plastic boxes. I've seen everything from $0.30 to $0.50 plastic boxes to almost $10 wooden boxes, with a LOT of room in between. You might also consider the velvet/velour/suede pen sleeves, which are less bulky for the recipient, but don't give quite the same presentation effect if the pen is a present.

jenamison

Hey and welcome. Another thing about the large pens (ie: Gentleman's, etc...) Arizona Siloutte has boxes just for that, but you have to remember to purchase the larger insert for that type pen. The box would normally come with a small to medium pen insert.

iamsam

Thanks for the informative replies people. I now realize I made a good move in joining the boards. I'm sure I will have many more questions to ask in the future. Hopefully I can also share some of my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom