pen box needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I recently ordered a bunch of pen kits from them and had no problems with shipping and in fact they were here sooner than alot of dealers here in the USA, no names mentioned.

Rmartin

I recently ordered a bunch of pen kits from them and had no problems with shipping and in fact they were here sooner than alot of dealers here in the USA, no names mentioned.

That's good to know! I sent them off an email to see if they shipped to the states and pricing and shipping and such.

Mickey

I too found a great looking box from down under. I contacted them and to get $100 worth of boxes was going to cost $148 for shipping!

Rmartin

let us know when you find out...

Timberbits has great service! Very fast to respond to my questions.

I ordered 10 of the boxes which gave me the discount price (10Aud=9US) and Timberbits used a flat rate of $15 to ship 3 to 5 days to the US.

Had a little trouble with logging in, but that was fixed with an email.

robutacion

Timberbits has great service! Very fast to respond to my questions.

I ordered 10 of the boxes which gave me the discount price (10Aud=9US) and Timberbits used a flat rate of $15 to ship 3 to 5 days to the US.

Had a little trouble with logging in, but that was fixed with an email.

What is the weight limit and box size on the flat rate used from Timberbits, please?

Thank you.

Cheers
George

Allenk

All those posts and still haven't found the same pen box?
I haven't seen a box like that advertised here. Hope you can find one. That is a good looking box.

Rmartin

Here is the closest thing I found...seems like the exact same box just with black lining not white.

http://www.woodpenpro.com/pen_boxes/0139_big_gents_rosewood_box.html

Good luck!

I have some of those woodpenpro boxes, they are nice, but not near the same quality as the Timberbits box.

I'm glad this got kicked back to the main page, so I can give a big shout out to Timberbits! I ordered 10 boxes on Sunday, and received the boxes today! That's what, 3 days? Flat rate shipping was less than $15 US from Australia to Georgia in 3 days! I highly recommend Timberbits for your supplies no matter where in the world you are.

jttheclockman

I have some of those woodpenpro boxes, they are nice, but not near the same quality as the Timberbits box.

I'm glad this got kicked back to the main page, so I can give a big shout out to Timberbits! I ordered 10 boxes on Sunday, and received the boxes today! That's what, 3 days? Flat rate shipping was less than $15 US from Australia to Georgia in 3 days! I highly recommend Timberbits for your supplies no matter where in the world you are.

I told you they were good people to deal with. One of those unknowns here in the states. I too had good success with their kits as well.

Top Bottom