Pen Box Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jharvey1309

Hey Guys I'm just wondering if anyone has bought this box before for a churchill or cambridge pen? They don't have inserts for the cambridge or churchill pen but there must be an insert that is close the the above mentioned pens.

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBOX8B.html

Here is a picture of the pen insert for larger pens:

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBOXMPA.html

I'm not sure which pen they have displayed in the picture but the top and bottom of the pen look very much like a churchill so I'm wondering if it would hold a churchill.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Yes I do have an e-mail sent to PSI for conformation but I figured I would get a faster reply here. Also some of you will have first hand experience with this product and can give unbiased opinions.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

I've made a custom box from a piece of styrofoam, covered it in flock material and there you go. make a nice box put the flocked styrofoam in and there you go.

jharvey1309

I've made a custom box from a piece of styrofoam, covered it in flock material and there you go. make a nice box put the flocked styrofoam in and there you go.

Thanks for your input I'll keep that in mind for future projects.

But for this project I know that this is what my clients will be interested in, so will need some info on the above mentioned boxes.

Jonathan

hrigg

When in doubt about compatability, checking drill bit sizes between kits can give you a good idea of the pen size. The Churchill uses 31/64 and 33/64, the larger insert is for pens that use a 37/64 bit. I would be surprised if the Churchill would require the larger insert.

'Course, I've been surprised before...

Top Bottom