Pen Box Database

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pett8

Was wondering if anyone is using the Pen Box database and if so what are your likes and dislikes of the program. I am looking for an inventory program that I can use offline. I am acquiring too many parts and pieces to keep track of in my head.

Thanks,
Adrian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I'll give it a shot but it will take me a couple of weeks to form an opinion on it although I do like the free download, there is nothing worse than paying to download crap. I will make a donation if it is any good. Thanks for the link.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It does seem to give good info on bushings and some sources for blanks though. Other than that, I can't get it to do anything else except ask me for a login and password.

joeatact

For those interested I have put the demo version online on the download page on http://www.mypenbox.com in the download section. Click on the picture and it should allow you to run it or save it to hard disk. The instructions on on the site. It is quite large. It is fully functional except you can only add 20 pens. Pat Allen help with the beta testing which I again thank her. Took me about 2 years of work and since I use it its still a work in action....

Top Bottom