Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodspinner

I just got back from Texas and went through Austin to see David Borek at Woods in Austin E-Mail bjborek@zeecom.com.
This is not an advertisement just the facts.
This is one fine fellow with an inventory of great stuff. His price list has 117 varieties listed. He is very critical of the quality of what he sells. It seems his prices are little high but I think his quality and varietes make them worth it. He has a lot of Asian woods among all of the other stuff. His product is primarily pen blanks but he says he will be having more sizes as he gets his new warehouse organized.

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

I agree that David has some very good wood. He has some different species than I've not seen anywhere else and you are also right on about his quality, it's beautiful. As far as his prices go, I believe that you get what you pay for. For example I bought about ten blanks of his Afzilia Xylay, every blank was just loaded with crocadile figure from one end to the other. I wish that I could go to visit his warehouse because as much as I like fine woods, I'd be in heaven[:p] I've been working with wood for, well lets just say several years but I can say that it's going to take me a while to purchase all of the different kinds of woods that he has[:(] I want it now[:D]

Wayne

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
David's website is under construction. In the meantime, drop him and email. He'll send you his price list and contact info. I've spoken to him a number of times. He and Renee are really great people. [8D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
RT, here's David's contact info.
You can call me from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM but I take calls on the toll free orders line till Midnight, central time. 1 (866) 744-9663 My regular number for shootin the bull is (512) 263-8355 or (512) 263-7353 and a fax line (512) 263-7412. djborek@zeecon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom