Pen Blank Source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazmonro

Ok guys, don't know how many of you want birdseye maple or curly maple, but I bought some blanks from this guy on ebay (I sent him an email before I bid, and he threw in a few extra blanks for free) Anyway, the stuff shipped right away and was on my doorstep sooner than I expected, and the blanks were pretty nice. I just thought I would let you know. His ebay seller id is harmonyhearts. He doesn't have much up for auction right now, but you could send him an email if you'd like. He sent me some curley hickory that is very nice... he also had some cherry that looked pretty nice too.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZharmonyheartsQQhtZ-1

Chuck

wudwrkr

I just got some curly Maple Blanks and other blanks from BigRob. His "super curly" maple blanks sells for $1.25 plus if you buy 10 you get one free. No, I'm not a shill for Rob, just a happy customer. Here's a pic of the blanks:

2005121055821_SuperCurlyMaple.jpg

Update: Oops![:I] I just saw that the ebay auction is for 10 pcs not per blank. That's a good deal! Thanks Chuck for letting us know about the deal. I'm still happy with my stuff from BigRob though.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom