Pen for Acupuncturist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dwasson

I am looking for ideas and suggestions on a pen that would be meaningful to an acupuncturist. We have a lady that has been treating my son for several different issues and she has provided quite a bit of help. I would like to do something nice for her, but I am at a loss of what kind of pen or theme to do. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Seam Ripper....just kidding. I give Majestic Squires or Nouveau Sceptres to my Dr's. Give her any pen with a stand or display case and you made a friend.
You can't go wrong with a nice letter opener.

Last edited:

jsolie

I remember reading something about click pens for medical professionals as they often only have one hand free and clicking is easier than twisting. I'm not sure about how an acupuncturist would work and whether or not they would need to make notes or anything on clipboard while practicing their craft.

oh, and LOL at the seam ripper comment :biggrin:

Rick_G

I would have suggested a click pen but to be honest I haven't come across one yet with a reliable click mechanism. All I have made had problems show up after a few months of use so I stopped making them. I've made some of the fancier sierra style pens as gifts for doctors and they were well received. Since pens in medical offices or hospitals tend to get borrowed or mislaid I would suggest getting their name engraved on it. At least then if they set it down somewhere there is a slight chance it might get back to them.

Skie_M

As acupuncture is considered a form of medical treatment in many places of the world, it might be nice to give her a pen with the medical caduceus on the clip as well ... possibly with a dragon themed pen blank, and her name and profession decal'd on the back

Top Bottom