Paw print blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

I ran across two patterns of cast or synthetic materials. One was black with white dog paw prints and the other was white with black paw prints. A friend has show dogs and said he could maybe sell a few dog themed pens for me at shows. I searched and found nothing. I recall a vendor having them but can't remember who it was. Help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Kallenshaan makes laser cut wood inlay blanks with dogs on them. . But you have to assemble them and some of them are quite tricky. . I have tried them all ... successfully but with difficulty.
You can buy them directly from Kallenshaan, or Exotic Blanks sells them and I think Beartoothwoods also.

There are Paw Print blanks available from Signature Pen Supplies .... these are made by one of our members, Ken Wines. . They are also lazer cut inlay blanks but they come pre-assembled and you have to apply the glue.

Hope this helps. . If not, ask again, or send me a PM. I have no affiliation with any company that sells these.

TonyL

How about these from Ken Wines? No assembly required. Ken made the paw print ones for me. He also makes them in the Sierra size.

Attachments

• For Canine Assistants.jpg
    For Canine Assistants.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 542

mecompco

I do some novelty Comfort pens for dog and cat people. Little paw prints look pretty good engraved with the little NEJE laser engraver.

Woodchipper

Thanks to all. Will check the recommendations given here.
Edit: The ones I saw were polymer clay. Base was white or black. Looked at there were some great looking blanks!

Last edited:

turncrazy43

TTry Woodnwhimsies.com. They have a laser kit with dog paws in various woods. They are already assembled and may be less expensive than some of the ones mentioned above.
Turncrazy43

Woodchipper

Again, thanks to all but no cigar. These were not wood but worth noting for future pens. Look at the description in my original post.

Top Bottom