Paul's vises

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

turff49

Speaking of his vises how do you find out where you are on the list besides just asking him. I hate to bother him with that butI'm wondering if it will be like six months or a year. Or tomorrow;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

Go ahead and ask, I dare ya[:D] Well, life is just fun, aint it? Really it is and just very busy. My job has been busy lately (oil field related shop) and just the usuall things in a family with an almost9, 3, and 21 month olds around. My vise making time is limited to my lunch hour on good days at the moment. I am plodding along, however, to keep progress going, it is just slow. Plus it has been HOT here lately and I don't work in an air conditioned shop, and no air conditioner in the garage (yet!), so. Anyway, I thank all of you for your patience, and hopefully will get a little more time here in the near future.

OKLAHOMAN

<s></s>-Brian, just e mail Paul, you might not get an answer for a few days but I'm sure he will answer. I know hes been busy at work training some new people<b></b>

<b></b>See I told you he would answer and I can attest to the heat I live 40 miles from him.

Johnathan

Well, I was pretty disappointed to see this old guy receive a Paul H. vise in the raffle in Provo. He had no idea what he had! Anthony and I even ploted to jump him in the parking lot! lol So, Paul, am I getting closer to the top of the list?

DocStram

So, you wanna move up on Paul's list? I don't know if this helped, but, last December I sent Christmas gifts to his three children and his wife. The next thing I knew, my named suddenly moved up from somewhere in the 400's all the way up to the top of his list.

TexasJohn

I was telling my wife about this list for the vise the other day. She said that if I ordered any more pen kits or wood that you would be able to jump ahead a spot. :) Texas John

bradbn4

I was told if you bother him - he has to respond to the e-mail and that means one less vice out for the day.

OH how I just love my WoodCraft vice - had to super glue the cogs again to help stop it from jamming.

I just finished my first plastic pen - looks nice - but it sure caused me to keep the tools sharp!

I am just happy to be on the list -

Bradbn4

Dario

One advise to those who are not sure.

GET YOUR NAME ON THE LIST ASAP!!! You can always have it removed later if you change your mind, though I doubt it [;)].

I thought he stopped taking names [:(] Paul, when/if you do start taking names again, I sure would like to be added. I am as patient as the day is long. I am willing to wait as long as it takes for a quality tool. [:)]

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by RogerGarrett
<br />
Originally posted by Paul in OKC
<br />Go ahead and ask, I dare ya[:D]

Well, I asked via an email about two weeks ago if I am still in line on the list.......still waiting to hear! [:D] I hope I'm still on the list.

Best,
Roger Garrett
Reply was sent, guess it didn't go through. #28. I will add names to the list, but can't make any promises on time frame. I am going to have to go back to making the parts myself when the ones I have run out, so...Thanks again for you all's patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom